Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Black Sand 1/10/06 w/ guest DJ Greg Petrovato



We had a special guest dj for this installment of Black Sand: Greg from Feathers came by with a crate of rare wax, which somehow escaped being harmed by the steady flow of drool coming from my mouth. Now there's a pleasant image for you! The addition of another person to the show also changed the dynamic from the usual Abbott & Costello schtick to full blown 3 Stooges hijinks. Maybe it would have been called "Microphone Morons".

Also, I blanked on your name during the show (I have a "slight" memory problem), but thanks to Derek for the Plastic Ax 45 he sent...an expression of pure generosity unfamiliar to those of us who live in the sometimes feral & paranoid world of record collecting. I highly encourage people to send me free stuff. Doesn't have to be records...food (pies especially), funny masks...uh, I guess that's it.

Artists: Punch, Toad, The Waters, Merv Griffin (most life affirming track ever), Vinegar, Pacific Sound, an ugly hippie-bashing segment from the film "Electric Shades Of Grey", Tarkus, Garybaldi, etc.

MP3

Playlist

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?