Monday, September 26, 2005

"Sand....It all starts with SAND......"


Hmmm...not sure if this is a honest mistake, some kind of character judgement or a suggestion of how I might better use my time slot, but it's pretty weird alright.This screenshot is from the VFR schedule page. Here I was, thinking the theme song was really getting the whole "sand" concept across, then THIS happens! My next move is to try and figure out who to contact about this, as the site-tech doesn't seem to be replying to e-mails about the station being in mono.

Yeah, sorry to ruin it for you, but it's been in mono for a while. Probably always. I'll bet you didn't even notice...we didn't, cause the monitors are stereo as fuck. In the meantime, enjoy the quiet storm tomorrow night, as Cap & I spin some silky smooth r&b for all you lovers out there. Or black metal.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I have a cellulite reduction site/blog. It pretty much covers cellulite reduction related stuff.

Yeah, mine pretty much covers a radio show I do. Hm. Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Maybe when my thighs start to lose their youthful firmness I'll come check out your reduction thing there.