Thursday, September 15, 2005

Welcome to Black Sand..(shudder)...BLOGGGG


Oh, how I despise that word...but this seemed like the best way to archive the show, since I do (in theory) have to update the Elefantplatte news some day, and I wanted an ongoing link to playlists, mp3s, etc. If you want to stay updated on newly archived sets, you can subscribe to the newsfeed; it's that orange button down in the right hand corner if you're using Firefox. If you're not using Firefox, I don't know how you would do that. You'll figure something out. Hopefully I'll figure out why the photos aren't showing up.

If you're using one of those "file sharing" programs I've heard exist, feel free to spread the show around. Each episode runs 2 hours, around 100-125 mb@128k.

Thanks for listening, & enjoy...

No comments: