Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Black Sand Archives Vol.1 CD-R


So, you may have noticed that a bunch of the old MP3s have disappeared...this is due to a combination of limited disk space & my bandwidth getting hammered. Which means the show must be catching on (a good thing), but I can't shell out the extra $ to keep them all available.

Luckily there is a solution: Black Sand Archives Vol.1 is a CD-R of the first 6 shows (at least the ones that I recorded) in MP3 format, with all the playlists. Yep, it's 12 straight hours (!) of everything you love about Black Sand; the awkward banter, incessant guitar solos, gratuitous drug references, etc. Best part: it looks like a wittle wecord! Awww. Paste-on cover, just like a crappy bootleg.

It's available for $5 postage paid in the U.S. Not sure how much for our overseas friends, but we'll stab that horse when we cross it. Or however that saying goes. Shoot me an email (from my profile) if you're interested.

One more thing: I actually got off my ass and typed up some of the old playlists, so if you already grabbed any of the 1st six shows, but got a a dead link for the playlist, try again...right now they go up to 11/15, but more are forthcoming in the next week or so.

No comments: